Retirement is a unique journey for each of us. The thought that there’s a one-size-fits-all solution is a myth, but what if we told you there are certain universal truths that can guide every retiree?
Dive deep in this episode, where we juxtapose the individuality of retirement plans with the foundational principles that remain consistent across the board. We’ve broken it down into a list of 10 truths and we’ll tackle the first five in part one today.
Here are the truths we’ll discuss in this episode:
- Everyone needs an income plan to ensure that they have enough money coming in each month to cover their lifestyle.
- Everyone needs a plan to address long term care issues.
- Nobody can consistently time the stock market and have success.
- Nobody knows how long they’re going to live so we need to plan for a long retirement.
- Money sitting in cash isn’t keeping up with inflation so what other options do you have?
We hope you enjoy the show!