On this episode
Retirement is a unique journey for each of us. The thought that there’s a one-size-fits-all solution is a myth, but what if we told you there are certain universal truths that can guide every retiree?
We’ve split this list of 10 truths into two episodes, and part one focused on income planning, long-term care, investing, longevity and inflation. Today we close out the final five retirement truths by covering investing guidance, taxes, working in retirement, and estate planning.
Here are the truths we’ll discuss in this episode:
- Diversifying your investments across a mix of asset classes is essential for risk management.
- Emotions can be an investor’s worst enemy.
- Understanding the tax consequences of your investments is essential.
- Retirement doesn’t mean complete disengagement from work.
- Estate planning isn’t just for the wealthy.
We hope you enjoy the show!