The retirement planning world is filled with plenty of advice and suggestions, but there are critical questions lurking in the shadows – the unasked, the overlooked. These are the questions that can help define the comfort and security of your retirement future. In this episode, we unearth and tackle these hidden, but essential questions about retirement.
How much can you safely withdraw from your retirement savings each year? Do you really need life insurance in retirement? Listen in as Kyle and Marc tackle these commonly overlooked questions so that you can gain the clarity you need to take on your retirement years with confidence!
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- The implications of tax-deferred accounts and how they affect your retirement
- How much can you safely withdraw from your retirement savings each year?
- Do you really need life insurance in retirement?
- The hidden costs and gaps in Medicare coverage
- Understanding the true costs and fees associated with your investments
We hope you enjoy the show!