On this episode
Picture this: You’re at your retirement party, finally ready to enjoy your golden years, but worries caused by some bad money habits have robbed you of fully enjoying the sweetness of the day. It happens to more people than you think, which is unfortunate because, with just a little bit of modification, you can rid some of the worst money habits from your life and set yourself up for retirement success.
In this episode, Kyle will cover some of these bad money habits that could have a significant impact on your financial future. Join us as we talk about the negative consequences of being addicted to the rising stock market, procrastinating financial decisions, mismanaging your debt, and more. We’ll also discuss the power of working with a financial professional, who can help you avoid these common pitfalls.
Here’s what we’ll discuss on today’s show:
- Being addicted to the rising stock market. (1:57)
- Procrastinating making financial decisions. (5:12)
- Pretending like you won’t need long-term care. (7:38)
- Living beyond your means and mismanaging your debt. (9:33)
- Avoiding professional financial advice to “save money.” (12:03)
We hope you enjoy the show!