Retirement can come with a lot of tax questions and concerns. From understanding the tax implications of withdrawing from your retirement accounts to minimizing taxes on investment income, it can be overwhelming. In today’s episode, we’ll break down the top ten tax questions retirees are asking in 2023.
Before you file your 2022 taxes and plan ahead for the rest of the year, make sure to listen to this episode as we’ll discuss some important tax questions that retirees should ask themselves to ensure they’re making the most of their retirement savings and minimizing their tax burden.
Join us today as we discuss these things:
- The tax implications of withdrawing money from different retirement accounts. (2:21)
- Does pension get taxed differently than other forms of income? (5:48)
- How the SECURE Act might affect your retirement income and taxes. (6:44)
- How your taxes might change if you move to another state in retirement. (9:18)
- Are there any tax benefits for making charitable contributions in retirement? (10:47)
- Some tax implications to consider before converting to a Roth IRA. (13:44)
We hope you enjoy the show!