“Learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.” – Eleanor Roosevelt… Ever wish you could foresee financial missteps before they happen? In today’s episode explore some real-life stories of regret and arm yourself with the essential dos and don’ts to ensure your money works for you, not against you.
We kick things off by discussing the drawbacks of early IRA withdrawals before diving into the issue of spending too much in your peak earning years. Then, we’ll discuss the potential impact of overspending on your children’s tuition, the risks that come with retiring early without proper planning, and the importance of diversifying retirement savings. If you’re concerned about making common money mistakes or want to fine-tune your retirement plan, this episode is for you. Don’t miss out on these expert insights from Kyle!
Here’s some of what we discuss in this episode:
- Avoiding premature IRA withdrawals
- Spending too much in your peak earning years + being aware of “lifestyle creep”
- Being mindful of overspending on your child’s education
- The risks that come with retiring early without a proper plan
- The importance of your diversifying retirement savings across various tax buckets
We hope you enjoy the show!