1. Kyle co-hosts a podcast that can be found on several platforms, including Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
2. Kyle’s dog. Murphy, once ate 24 chocolate chip cookies in one sitting.
3. When thinking of a name for his first child. Kyle remembered a unique name from the Vhristmas movie, “Elf”. Jovee Hammerschmidt is now the new head of the household.
4. Kyle hates losing and is ultra-competitive in most things he does. “If i Lose, I will train until I can win”.
5. Kyle and his wife. Amy, met while attending K-State but did not decide to start dating until six years later when Amy was about to leave the country for two years.
6. Kyle eats super-fast. Whenever he goes out to eat with friends, he has to force himself to slow down, otherwise, he’ll finish his meal in just a few minutes.
7. Kyle’s favorite place in the world is his home.
8. Kyle has an incurable sweet tooth. He will never turn down a fresh batch of cookies or a trip to get ice cream.
9. Kyle is an avid Dallas Cowboys fan and tries to attend the Thanksgiving Day game every year! When Kyle was 12, he had heart surgery in a Cowboy’s sponsored hospital and got to visit the players.
10. Kyle loves to make people laugh. If he can’t succeed with a well-timed comeback or hilarious joke, he sends a funny GIF.